How to install PHPUnit on Windows
Note to self in case I need to do this again...
Commands assumes the PHP install is in
C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13 and that this path is already added to the PATH environment variable.
go-pear.pharand Save it as
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Go to the PHP directory:
- Install PEAR, pressing enter to accept defaults and Y to alter
- Add environment variables:
- Make sure pear is fully up to date (should be if we just installed it):
- Add pear channels:
pear channel-discover components.ez.no pear channel-discover pear.phpunit.de pear channel-discover pear.symfony.com
- Install PHPUnit with all dependencies:
pear install --alldeps phpunit/PHPUnit
- Verify installation by checking version: