Note to self in case I need to do this again…
Commands assumes the PHP install is in
C:\wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13 and that this path is already added to the PATH environment variable.
- Download go-pear.phar and Save it as
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Go to the PHP directory.
> cd \wamp\bin\php\php5.3.13
- Install PEAR, pressing enter to accept defaults and Y to alter php.ini.
> php .\pear\go-pear.phar
- Add environment variables.
> start PEAR_ENV.reg
- Make sure pear is fully up to date (should be if we just installed it)
> pear upgrade-all
- Add pear channels.
> pear channel-discover components.ez.no
> pear channel-discover pear.phpunit.de
> pear channel-discover pear.symfony.com
- Install PHPUnit with all dependencies.
> pear install --alldeps phpunit/PHPUnit
- Verify installation by checking version.
> phpunit --version