Garage Sale Code should follow at least 4 of the 5 C’s:
- Complete – It’s a whole library or application.
- Concise – It does one discrete thing.
- Clear – It’ll work when you get it.
- Cheap – It’s free or < 25 cents.
- (Quite Possibly) Crap – As with a Garage Sale, you’ll never know until you get it home if it’s useless.
The code I will be putting here, will at least fulfill that fifth point. That’s for sure. It will most likely be free too, it works on my machine at least, does what it does and should be complete. Unless it’s not. But if it isn’t I’ll let you know… and if I didn’t, let me know