My name is Torleif Berger and I’m from Norway.
You could put most of my life in a box and mark it Computer related. Software development and web design are my two main interests, but I also like fiddling around with other things in front of my screen. However, I do love to juggle once in a while, have fun with friends and read about Real Things That Matter™.
I am also a Seventh-Day Adventist and in short that means I believe in the Bible.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. — Hebrews 4:12 (ESV)
Overview of my time on this earth so far
- 1985: Born at Ringerike Sykehus in Hønefoss, Norway.
- 1991: Started at Eikeli elementary school.
- 1998: Moved to Røyse, and started at Tyrifjord secondary school.
- 2001: Started at Tyrifjord high school.
- 2004: Moved to Kongsberg, and started on my Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering at HiBu.
- 2006: May 6th, I got baptized into the Seventh-Day Adventist church.
- 2007: Moved to LifeStyleTV, near Malmö in Sweden, where I spent a year working as a Media Missionary.
- 2008: Moved back to Hønefoss, started working at SMS Development & Support AS just outside Oslo.
- 2010: Finished paying down my student-loan and moved back to LifeStyleTV to help out there for a bit.
- 2011: Moved back to Hønefoss, and started working at Lemontree in Oslo.
- 2011: Moved to Oslo.
- To be continued…